COEJTB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to COEJTB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To set before or against; to bring into opposition; to oppose.
- v. t. - To offer in opposition as a criminal charge or by way of accusation or reproach; to adduce as an objection or adverse reason.
- v. i. - To make opposition in words or argument; -- usually followed by to.
- v. t. - That which is put, or which may be regarded as put, in the way of some of the senses; something visible or tangible; as, he observed an object in the distance; all the objects in sight; he touched a strange object in the dark.
- v. t. - That which is set, or which may be regarded as set, before the mind so as to be apprehended or known; that of which the mind by any of its activities takes cognizance, whether a thing external in space or a conception formed by the mind itself; as, an object of knowledge, wonder, fear, thought, study, etc.
- v. t. - That by which the mind, or any of its activities, is directed; that on which the purpose are fixed as the end of action or effort; that which is sought for; end; aim; motive; final cause.
Anagrams of COEJTBOBJECT
Other Jumbled words from September 24 2020
|Getting ready to put on his best suit, he couldn’t find his neckwear. He was|