DARPEA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DARPEA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - The ground where a military display is held, or where troops are drilled.
- v. t. - An assembly and orderly arrangement or display of troops, in full equipments, for inspection or evolutions before some superior officer; a review of troops. Parades are general, regimental, or private (troop, battery, or company), according to the force assembled.
- v. t. - Pompous show; formal display or exhibition.
- v. t. - That which is displayed; a show; a spectacle; an imposing procession; the movement of any body marshaled in military order; as, a parade of firemen.
- v. t. - Posture of defense; guard.
- v. t. - A public walk; a promenade.
Anagrams of DARPEAPARADE
Other Jumbled words from September 20 2019
|The deer had a baby, and they just loved to|