DRROBE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to DRROBE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The outer part or edge of anything, as of a garment, a garden, etc.; margin; verge; brink.
- n. - A boundary; a frontier of a state or of the settled part of a country; a frontier district.
- n. - A strip or stripe arranged along or near the edge of something, as an ornament or finish.
- n. - A narrow flower bed.
- v. i. - To touch at the edge or boundary; to be contiguous or adjacent; -- with on or upon as, Connecticut borders on Massachusetts.
- v. i. - To approach; to come near to; to verge.
Anagrams of DRROBEBORDER
Other Jumbled words from December 03 2019
|The folklore characters wanted to cross the river but didn’t want to use the|