EKBAR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to EKBAR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- - imp. of Break.
- n. - A fern of the genus Pteris, esp. the P. aquilina, common in almost all countries. It has solitary stems dividing into three principal branches. Less properly: Any fern.
- n. - A thicket; a place overgrown with shrubs and brambles, with undergrowth and ferns, or with canes.
- v. t. - An instrument or machine to break or bruise the woody part of flax or hemp so that it may be separated from the fiber.
- v. t. - An extended handle by means of which a number of men can unite in working a pump, as in a fire engine.
- v. t. - A baker's kneading though.
Other Jumbled words from May 24 2020
|A cop can give this to speeding motorist —|
|This actress was the captain of her cheerleading/dance team in high school.|