KNITH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KNITH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To seem or appear; -- used chiefly in the expressions methinketh or methinks, and methought.
- v. t. - To employ any of the intellectual powers except that of simple perception through the senses; to exercise the higher intellectual faculties.
- v. t. - To call anything to mind; to remember; as, I would have sent the books, but I did not think of it.
- v. t. - To reflect upon any subject; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to consider; to deliberate.
- v. t. - To form an opinion by reasoning; to judge; to conclude; to believe; as, I think it will rain to-morrow.
- v. t. - To purpose; to intend; to design; to mean.
Anagrams of KNITHTHINK
Other Jumbled words from May 24 2020
|A cop can give this to speeding motorist —|
|This actress was the captain of her cheerleading/dance team in high school.|