LNUENT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LNUENT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. . - A vessel with a broad mouth at one end, a pipe or tube at the other, for conveying liquor, fluids, etc., into casks, bottles, or other vessels; a funnel.
- n. . - The opening of a chimney for the passage of smoke; a flue; a funnel.
- n. . - An artificial passage or archway for conducting canals or railroads under elevated ground, for the formation of roads under rivers or canals, and the construction of sewers, drains, and the like.
- n. . - A level passage driven across the measures, or at right angles to veins which it is desired to reach; -- distinguished from the drift, or gangway, which is led along the vein when reached by the tunnel.
- v. t. - To form into a tunnel, or funnel, or to form like a tunnel; as, to tunnel fibrous plants into nests.
- v. t. - To catch in a tunnel net.
Anagrams of LNUENTTUNNEL
Other Jumbled words from January 17 2021
|By drinking spoiled milk she turned the TV jingle into this —|
|The first version of this debuted in 1976.|