NAUNLA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NAUNLA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a year; returning every year; coming or happening once in the year; yearly.
- a. - Performed or accomplished in a year; reckoned by the year; as, the annual motion of the earth.
- a. - Lasting or continuing only one year or one growing season; requiring to be renewed every year; as, an annual plant; annual tickets.
- n. - A thing happening or returning yearly; esp. a literary work published once a year.
- n. - Anything, especially a plant, that lasts but one year or season; an annual plant.
- n. - A Mass for a deceased person or for some special object, said daily for a year or on the anniversary day.
Anagrams of NAUNLAANNUAL
Other Jumbled words from November 20 2023
|The fishing enthusiast invented a new lure and hoped it would —|