NRKAC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NRKAC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A bent portion of an axle, or shaft, or an arm keyed at right angles to the end of a shaft, by which motion is imparted to or received from it; also used to change circular into reciprocating motion, or reciprocating into circular motion. See Bell crank.
- n. - Any bend, turn, or winding, as of a passage.
- n. - A twist or turn in speech; a conceit consisting in a change of the form or meaning of a word.
- n. - A twist or turn of the mind; caprice; whim; crotchet; also, a fit of temper or passion.
- n. - A person full of crotchets; one given to fantastic or impracticable projects; one whose judgment is perverted in respect to a particular matter.
- n. - A sick person; an invalid.
Anagrams of NRKACCRANK
Other Jumbled words from May 21 2019
|His wife found out that her new ring was a cheap imitation, and now he’d|