NRTIP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NRTIP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To fix or impress, as a stamp, mark, character, idea, etc., into or upon something.
- v. t. - To stamp something in or upon; to make an impression or mark upon by pressure, or as by pressure.
- v. t. - To strike off an impression or impressions of, from type, or from stereotype, electrotype, or engraved plates, or the like; in a wider sense, to do the typesetting, presswork, etc., of (a book or other publication); as, to print books, newspapers, pictures; to print an edition of a book.
- v. t. - To stamp or impress with colored figures or patterns; as, to print calico.
- v. t. - To take (a copy, a positive picture, etc.), from a negative, a transparent drawing, or the like, by the action of light upon a sensitized surface.
- v. i. - To use or practice the art of typography; to take impressions of letters, figures, or electrotypes, engraved plates, or the like.
Anagrams of NRTIPPRINT
Other Jumbled words from July 11 2019
|The Major League Soccer scout’s effect on the team was|