NYOEH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NYOEH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A sweet viscid fluid, esp. that collected by bees from flowers of plants, and deposited in the cells of the honeycomb.
- n. - That which is sweet or pleasant, like honey.
- n. - Sweet one; -- a term of endearment.
- v. i. - To be gentle, agreeable, or coaxing; to talk fondly; to use endearments; also, to be or become obsequiously courteous or complimentary; to fawn.
- v. t. - To make agreeable; to cover or sweeten with, or as with, honey.
Anagrams of NYOEHHONEY
Other Jumbled words from July 10 2020
|Gutzon Borglum’s ability to create unique sculptures allowed him to|