OSTUC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to OSTUC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A swift sailing boat.
- n. - A projecting rock.
- v. t. - To reject with contempt, as something absurd; to treat with ridicule; to flout; as, to scout an idea or an apology.
- n. - A person sent out to gain and bring in tidings; especially, one employed in war to gain information of the movements and condition of an enemy.
- n. - A college student's or undergraduate's servant; -- so called in Oxford, England; at Cambridge called a gyp; and at Dublin, a skip.
- n. - A fielder in a game for practice.
Anagrams of OSTUCSCOUT
Other Jumbled words from March 15 2019
|The new clock they ordered would be delivered and installed|