PURTAB Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to PURTAB Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Broken off; very steep, or craggy, as rocks, precipices, banks; precipitous; steep; as, abrupt places.
- a. - Without notice to prepare the mind for the event; sudden; hasty; unceremonious.
- a. - Having sudden transitions from one subject to another; unconnected.
- a. - Suddenly terminating, as if cut off.
- n. - An abrupt place.
- v. t. - To tear off or asunder.
Anagrams of PURTABABRUPT
Other Jumbled words from June 30 2020
|To name the body of water Magellan traveled through, she needed to|