RIPLSA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RIPLSA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Winding or circling round a center or pole and gradually receding from it; as, the spiral curve of a watch spring.
- a. - Winding round a cylinder or imaginary axis, and at the same time rising or advancing forward; winding like the thread of a screw; helical.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a spiral; like a spiral.
- a. - A plane curve, not reentrant, described by a point, called the generatrix, moving along a straight line according to a mathematical law, while the line is revolving about a fixed point called the pole. Cf. Helix.
- a. - Anything which has a spiral form, as a spiral shell.
Anagrams of RIPLSASPIRAL
Other Jumbled words from November 25 2022
|Bob Dylan was able to write more than 600 songs because he was —|