RLIPAL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RLIPAL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The general and popular term for a firm, upright, insulated support for a superstructure; a pier, column, or post; also, a column or shaft not supporting a superstructure, as one erected for a monument or an ornament.
- n. - Figuratively, that which resembles such a pillar in appearance, character, or office; a supporter or mainstay; as, the Pillars of Hercules; a pillar of the state.
- n. - A portable ornamental column, formerly carried before a cardinal, as emblematic of his support to the church.
- n. - The center of the volta, ring, or manege ground, around which a horse turns.
- a. - Having a support in the form of a pillar, instead of legs; as, a pillar drill.
Anagrams of RLIPALPILLAR
Other Jumbled words from February 15 2020
|They ordered starters before the meal, but the kids were more interested in|
|This character debuted on TV in 1994 as a result of his fictional sibling’s success as a TV character.|