TCOEKD Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TCOEKD Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A small piece of paper or parchment, containing the heads of a writing; a summary or digest.
- n. - A bill tied to goods, containing some direction, as the name of the owner, or the place to which they are to be sent; a label.
- n. - An abridged entry of a judgment or proceeding in an action, or register or such entries; a book of original, kept by clerks of courts, containing a formal list of the names of parties, and minutes of the proceedings, in each case in court.
- n. - A list or calendar of causes ready for hearing or trial, prepared for the use of courts by the clerks.
- n. - A list or calendar of business matters to be acted on in any assembly.
- v. t. - To make a brief abstract of (a writing) and indorse it on the back of the paper, or to indorse the title or contents on the back of; to summarize; as, to docket letters and papers.
Anagrams of TCOEKDDOCKET
Other Jumbled words from July 11 2019
|The Major League Soccer scout’s effect on the team was|