TRBHE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to TRBHE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Convenient sea room.
- n. - A room in which a number of the officers or ship's company mess and reside.
- n. - The place where a ship lies when she is at anchor, or at a wharf.
- n. - An allotted place; an appointment; situation or employment.
- n. - A place in a ship to sleep in; a long box or shelf on the side of a cabin or stateroom, or of a railway car, for sleeping in.
- v. t. - To give an anchorage to, or a place to lie at; to place in a berth; as, she was berthed stem to stern with the Adelaide.
Anagrams of TRBHEBERTH
Other Jumbled words from March 04 2021
|She got angry when he brought it up. He should have avoided the|